Friday, March 09, 2007

Weekend Plans


You know what's weird about me? (Yes, lots, but shush.) We make BIG weekend plans and usually don't even make it to the grocery store. Take this weekend...on the schedule we have BINGO night at the elementary school, KidFest at the expo center, a Passover parenting class, and I have a local RWA meeting & lunch. We also have to go to the grocery store. And clean the upstairs. Think any of it will happen?


I'm betting on the RWA meeting and lunch, only because Maggie shows up to take me. I can't miss talking her ear off all the way there and back. Poor thing.

3 comments:

Karen Erickson said...

Housework DOES suck.

Have a great weekend!

Jennifer McKenzie said...

Oh!!! Have fun! I wish I lived closer to my chapter meeting.
I'm sure Maggie doesn't mind when you talk her ear off.
I ditto Karen's comment. Housework is AWFUL.

TJ Brown said...

Have fun. I probably won't be able to go to anything since I got the wee ones. My daughter works the same day and my dh works until like 1 or 2 am. So no.
But soon perhpas.
Teri