Thursday, March 29, 2007

Covering my bleep!

While the children were playing tourguide for their grandparents at the zoo...I finished a synopsis, just in case the lovely editor is not bowled over by the two she has. Today is...another synopsis (I am glutton) while the boys lead my parentals around a museum.

Now...who's read the RITA nominated books? I feel like it's the Oscars and I need to see them all so I can comment...y'll know me and talking! I absolutely adored Terry McLoughlin's Make Believe Cowboy. I'm still excited Barbara Dunlop's MX, The Perfect Boyfriend, made the cut.

I need to get reading!

3 comments:

Melissa McClone said...

Hope you got your synopsis done! I'll be doing either the Oregon Zoo, Children's Museum or OMSI with mine tomorrow depending on the weather. I may try to bring my alphasmart just to try and get some writing done.

I've also got to get caught up on my reading especially all the HMB finalists. I'm so far behind it's scary.

So I had no idea you were in the PDX area like me. We should meet and have coffee sometime!

Jennifer McKenzie said...

Congrats on finishing the synopsis. I don't like 'em so I admire you for plugging away.
(pssst, go check out my Thursday Thirteen. I KNOW that you'll love it.)

TJ Brown said...

I can't wait till I seel and can just do proposals!!!

Hope you are enjoying spring break!
Teri