Tuesday, March 13, 2007

I'm tired...

Oh my. All kindergarten teachers should get a medal of honor and a cruise. Truly. I am completely wiped out after one day in the classroom. Usually I do a couple of hours, and that is big fun, but BabyBoy wanted to stay all day....and I thought it might help BigBoy get over his hot lunch phobia...yada yada...don't try this at home people. Especially the worm hunt. We topped off the day with a trip to the park...and a tromp through the mud puddles.

On the writing front...nothing happened. I am too exhauseted to think. Though...while stapling St. Patrick's coloring books with one eye on BabyBoy and the dinosaurs, I did resolve a plot kink in the too complicated story yet to see syno.

2 comments:

Shelli Stevens said...

I'm not sure I want to think about the big K year yet. My baby hasn't even started preschool. Gulp.

Dara Edmondson said...

I used to volunteer at my son's kindergarten and I feel your pain. It was exhausting trying to keep up with the little angels! I think all teachers should be sainted!