Thursday, March 22, 2007

Cheerios are donut seeds

It's Spring Break! This is our first, since BigBoy is in Kindergarten now we are on the school schedule. I loved Spring Break as a kid, so we are aiming to make sure he does to. Mini-golf, museums, hikes, zoo...something fun every day...

...and yes, I am supposed to be writing a book...but I have a solution for that. My parentals are trekking here to partake in the Spring Break action, freeing me from the land of Boydom for a few hours a day!

Until they get here...I'm on kid duty. That means, trying not to embarass them at bowling alleys, keeping up with them on bike rides, and pointing out birds on walks. Not much time for writing, so I'll just celebrate contracting two more shorts with The Wild Rose Press. Found with Champagne Rose and Treasured with American Rose. No clue when they come out...but I am that much closer to my secret plan to collect enough short stories there to get my own anthology.

4 comments:

Fiona Lowe said...

Congrats on the short stories! What's happening with the big stories at the moment?

Unknown said...

The lovely editor has two partials...we'll hear from her soon I hope!

Karen Erickson said...

Congrats Jenna! That's great about the sales. I just sold a short to TWRP too...

:)

TJ Brown said...

Have fun this week!
Teri