Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Married in a Rush by Julie Cohen

When flirtatious Joanna Graham spies sexy Bruno Deluca in an art museum, the spontaneous drama teacher thinks he is more beautiful than the art around them. When the handsome stranger takes her hand and leads her into a broom closet, she thinks he is the perfect answer to her summer of boredom. Until he turns her world upside down.

Jo is all for being impulsive, but when the pregnancy test comes back positive, she realizes a baby is something she should plan for with her partner in crime. Bruno hasn’t called since their marathon night together, but she thinks telling him is the right thing to do, until he proposes marriage!

Bruno keeps Jo racing and twirling until she doesn’t know how she feels, let alone what they should do about it. Smart, sexy, and brilliantly romantic, this is a story sure to lift anyone’s spirits. With every turn of the page, you are drawn to these passionate characters until you want to cheer along with the crowd at the happy ending. All I have to say is…you mean I have to wait until February for her next book?!? Drat.

2 comments:

Sela Carsen said...

Must. Read. This. Book.

Julie's never written anything I haven't loved. She's amazing.

Anonymous said...

Jenna, thank you. I was so, so sad myself when I wrote that book, it really makes me happy to hear when readers say it can lift their spirits. That was the whole reason I wrote it. Thank you so much.