Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Blame Trish!

She tagged me with one of these things. She'll blame Donna, but still. I've done this before...so now I am getting to things I'd rather forget.

Four jobs I've had:
1.grocery bagger
2. contact lens polisher
3. secret shopper
4. make-up merchandiser
Four places I've lived:
1 Los Gatos, California
2 Albany, Oregon
3 Beaverton, Oregon
4 Springfield, Oregon
Four favorite foods:
1 chocolate
2 ice cream
3. cheesecake
4. chocolate cheesecake ice cream
Four movies I could watch over and over:
1. uh
2. have I mentioned
3. the last movie I saw was
4. My Big Fat Greek wedding?
TV shows I enjoy:
1. Survivor (go Yul!)
2. Real World
3. Dirtiest Jobs
4. Deadliest Catch
Four places I've traveled:
1. Mexico
2. Carribean
3. Chicago
4. Oregon Coast
Four places I'd like to visit:
1. Europe
2. Australia
3. Greek Islands
4. Vancouver, BC
Four websites I go to daily:
1. e-harlequin
2 The Pink Heart Society
3. Romance Divas
4. various friends' blogs

Four people tagged:
I am too kind to tag. Yes, I am. I can be kind. Can to. It's been known to happen when I am plied with chocolate.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay, Yul!! This was a great season!!

My blog is straight again! :) And I just submitted my first partial to ModX! Woohoo! :)

How long do they take to respond (when you're a first-timer like me?)?

Have a great Christmas!