Thursday, May 11, 2006

Sexy, sassy and sparkling, Just One Spark is a novel which will keep you riveted from beginning to end!

So cataromance rocks! I just got my best review EVER from them. Not only did the reviewer love my book, but the review was VERY well written. I am so geeked! Take a peek. Or here's my favorite take-aways:
  • Jenna Bayley Burke makes her Modern Romance Extra debut with Just One Spark, a romantic sizzler which is packed with passionate love scenes, delicious humour and exhilarating romance!
  • Written with plenty of style and attitude, Just One Spark is a fantastic debut novel featuring a gorgeous hero, a feisty heroine, a great cast of supporting characters, hot passion, tender romance and a dollop of mystery which will keep you turning the pages late into the night!

I think I am in love with Julie Bonello!!

5 comments:

Karen Erickson said...

Awesome review, Jenna! You should be feelin' sooooooo good! I can't wait to get my copy from M&B!

Romance, Rumours and Rogues said...

Can't wait to read this one, Jenna!

Kelley Nyrae said...

Congrats!! That is so exciting. This makes me even more anxious to read it.

Julie S said...

Congrats - that is a great review! And it sure doesn't make waiting for the book any easier!

Shelli Stevens said...

Yay, Jenna! That's a great review. You have every reason to be dancing! :) Congrats!