Sunday, July 29, 2007

Tomorrow...

I get to start a new story! I have a morning chat with the lovely editor...where I hope to talk her into the firefighter in Hawaii story. Yes, I know I was writing the George Clooney goes to kindergarten book...and I will...but...I want to go to Hawaii. At least in my mind.

Well...Ally Blake writes two at a time...so maybe I'll do that...keep George simmering on the back burner while Hawaii boils up front....

I am so excited to start something new and fresh. And hopefully...we'll get the truck back tomorrow as well...chauffering Hubba Bubba would cut into my writing time.

3 comments:

TJ Brown said...

I started my new book over the weekend and managed to get 4000 words done. I love it when it comes easy! Good luck!
Teri

Dara Edmondson said...

I've just finished a book and a novella. Now I'm working on splitting an older one into a trilogy. Not quite as excited as you, but I do enjoy hanging with my characters - like seeing old friends.

Julie S said...

Jeez...how do you choose between George Clooney and Hawaii? That's tough. Have fun writing!