Friday, July 13, 2007

I wish I knew...

Forget fashion...my feet are killing me! You know, I knew there would be a lot of walking and standing -- not to mention people telling you what cute shoes you have, my dear -- but OW! And bring on the flip flops!

Last night was the Romance Divas dinner - complete with awards proving I am NOT the biggest smart ass on those boards - followed up by the eHarlequin pajama party where I stole some m&m's and got to meet tons of the eHQ group. (Hi ftworthmom & lovingu!) It was a blast..complete with a blow up doll. More on THAT at the PHS blog.

Today I went to the Harlequin spotlights, Kathryn Lye's From the Trenches seminar and a publisher sponsored booksigning.

Another note for next year...all the free books are at the publisher sponsored booksignings. AND you get to meet your favorite authors. Quite good for a fangirl like me.

More later...unless my feet fall off...

1 comment:

Melissa Blue said...

How cool I've got an honorable mention.

Melissa