Thursday, July 26, 2007

Medicine is making me foggy

I can't write! I'm trying...but it is not the best idea, really. Not good when I am trying to do 70 Days of Sweat...

Thirteen Stories I need to write...right now!



1…. Oregon Orgasmix -- Phaze (due in October)
2…. Where There's Smoke -- firefighter in Hawaii!!
3…. Balancing Acts -- roving redhead at the coffee shop
4…. Party Favors -- "I am not a virgin!"
5…. Getting Personal -- "Everything I ever needed to know I learned from a kindergarted teacher."
6…. The Bureau of Missing Socks (short)
7…. Plotting on Speed workshop for October presentation...
8…. Take Off (short)
9…. Bubbly (short)
10…. Butterfly (short)
11…. an erotica short for Phaze Flares
12…. 2 book reviews
13…. my Pink Heart Society blog posts for next month...hey those are story like!

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

8 comments:

Tempest Knight said...

Wow! You sure are going to be busy writing, Jenna! :)

Paige Tyler said...

You'd better get busy is right! LOL! Great list!

*hugs*
Paige

My TT is at http://paigetylertheauthor.blogspot.com/

Heather said...

That's quite a lot you have on your plate. Looks like someone is going to be busy a while!

Unknown said...

Wow! I thought I had a lot of ideas, but you put me to shame.

Jennifer McKenzie said...

That list makes my head hurt. Don't forget to take it easy, Jenna.

Robin L. Rotham said...

Holy crap! If I had thirteen things waiting to be written, I'd lose my mind. :D

Debbie Mumford said...

You're gonna be one busy Diva!! (At least you won't be roaming the streets ...) *lol*

Gina Ardito aka Katherine Brandon said...

Don't make me get my whip out! Particularly since I'm dying to see what #1 and #7 are all about...