Wednesday, July 25, 2007

CRUNCH

Well, what do you know. My husband thought I'd spent all his money in Dallas...because I had.

And then yesterday...I drove into the back of a truck.

So I've spent money he didn't even have. See, I can do things he never even dreamed of!

Not to worry. I've been jostled worse by speedbumps. And luckily, the repair shop is taking pity on me because of the whole annoyed husband thing. Here's hoping we get his truck back soon! Though, I doubt he'll ever let me drive it again!

4 comments:

Dara Edmondson said...

Oh no! Hope they fix it fast and cheap!

Dara Edmondson said...

Jenna - would you email me? ddedmon88@yahoo.com

TJ Brown said...

Glad you are okay!
Teri

Judy Jarvie said...

(((Jenna)))
Like me, when you do something you do it double whammy. Glad you're okay and hope you enjoyed Dallas. Now you gotta write a book with a truck smash. jx