Monday, January 15, 2007

Weekly Weigh In



I'm not sure if this counts...I spent the night throwing up. Still...I am glad to have lost another 3 pounds no matter how I did it.

Last week I did the exercise bike twice and went roller skating once. Intended to do more, but then the kids got the pukes...then gave it to Hubba Bubba...then gave it to me. We love to share.

This week I want to work in some yoga. It's hard to relax when the kids are hanging on my downward dog, even worse when they climb me in exalted warrior...but I will press on!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I walked three times last week. Am supposed to be walking for five. Hopefully, this week.
Teri

Anonymous said...

I shoveled snow out of the driveway today! That counts as my exercise. Strangely...it felt like an ab workout. Maybe I was doing it wrong. Either way...it's clear now. Not that I'm going anywhere in this snow!

Anonymous said...

Hey, three pounds is three pounds, no matter how you lost it. I dusted off my elliptical yesterday and put in thirty minutes. For the first time in 2007. I'm so proud.

Cole Reising said...

Hey the way I figure it, weight goes on so easy... I'd count every pound!

Cole