Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Falling Off...

I forgot to post that I was being chatted up! geesh. The things that happen when I get a stomach bug.

Amanda did an interview, and Idea Boutique asked about Just One Spark.

That's business. The REAL cheese is that it snowed today! 4 inches! That NEVER happens here. The kids built a snow fort. OK. So Hubba Bubba and Neighbor Guy built it, but it's great! BigBoy wanted to have dinner in there...and Neighbor Gal was trying to get rid of leftover birthday cake...so I am up for mother of the year. My kid ate chocolate cake for dinner, outside, with his hands, surrounded by walls of snow. Hey, he thinks I'm great!

3 comments:

Romance, Rumours and Rogues said...

Jenna,

it is so cool to read about snow when I'm sweltering in Melbourne with temperatures in the high thirties-low forties (celcius) all week!

In fact, snow sounds glorious right about now :)
And eating choccie cake in the snow even better!

Cole Reising said...

I hope your feeling better! I do like the idea of cake in the snow! :)

Anonymous said...

You are mother of the year--cake and snow, what a revelation. Can I be adopted by you?