Saturday, September 16, 2006

Wanna Write a Book With Trish?

I am seriously crushing on Trish Wylie. Besides the obvious reasons (brilliant author, cute accent, grand dame of the Pink Heart Society), she's always doing helpful workshops and lessons on her blog. Right now, she's holding our hands and walking us through the writing of a book! No, I am not kidding.

Day 1 (Wednesday) we found our hero. Huge surprise she chose Hugh Jackman. Because she doesn't like him at all.
Day 2 (Thursday) we found our heroine. Rosamund Pike got the nod.

There is plenty of time to catch up. Go ahead, get started on your next novel.

I just started on the book I refuse to plot. Maybe my editor will like this one better than Just One Night redux.

Curtis:
Heather:
I'm not plotting, just making sure I know my 32-year-old real estate developer (Trump, but sexy) & his 23-year-old personal assistant (Angelina without the confidence and with 20 extra pounds). He's sick to death of playing the media darling, she started drooling when she started working for him and has developed a full-on case of lovesickness. So when he asks her to get the media off his tail by marrying him...what choice does she have? Everything is great, except for HER CINDERELLA COMPLEX.


HER CINDERELLA COMPLEX:
Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter 23,403 / 60,000 (39.0%)

1 comment:

Karen Erickson said...

Ooooh, Jenna this sounds good. I love boss/employee stories. Can't help it, I just do. :)