Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Did someone say FREE!!!











The collaborations are available FREE as an ebook from Harlequin!!

They are part of the Round Robin progam HQ hosts. I checked out Isabel Swift's (HQ VP) blog and found out all sorts of new things :

Harlequin ... announced the launch of four digital entertainment ventures, specifically:
  • Harlequin Mini ™ eBooks
  • Harlequin Mini™ Round Robin eBooks
  • eBook Boutique on eHarlequin.com
  • Write Harlequin, a platform for gathering reader-generated content...
  • like the Round Robin minis!

    It is one of my weird writerly goals to start off a Round Robin. It used to be to be selected as a chapter...but now that I am published I'm out of the running for the chapter contests. I need to get successful enough to start one off! They are such fun.

    1 comment:

    TJ Brown said...

    Sounds like an opportunity to me!I never could do a round robin... they made me nuts cause I couldn't tell other people where the story was supposed to go.
    Teri