Sunday, September 03, 2006

Back To School - with Barnes & Noble U!

I LOVE Barnes & Noble University. Free classes, online format means you can log on anytime, and I'll admit that I miss school. I'd be a professional student if I could afford it. In my list of things to do with my earnings from writing is to go back and get my doctorate...I even have a thesis mapped out about Fan Fiction. Where was I? Oh yes, B&N U.

Each class is a month long, so this term I'm taking:
  • Homeschooling Your Children - I don't plan on homeschooling, but a friend who homeschools always knows the BEST websites and activities. I'm thinking this course will show me how to find those things.
  • Walking Through Shakespeare: The Comedies - I read Delicious by Julie Cohen and was apalled by my lack of Shakespeare knowledge. I'll take this, then treat myself to seeing one of the plays at the Shakespeare Festival next summer.
  • Learn Wine Basics - I've had a wine book brewing for years. Wait, wine doesn't brew. Fermenting? Nah, that doesn't sound good.

No comments: