Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Exhaustion Won...

I didn't get my writing in yesterday like I'd planned. My morning write went as usual (hence the 700 words in one short scene with Jake, Lily and grandma Thalia) but the afternoon write time was spent at the park, library, grocery store, and hanging out with the neighborhood gang...I think I am in fear of the baby cave. I'm going to miss my people!

The evening write time should have redeemed me...but I couldn't stay awake. And then...and then! I wake up with a headache.

Hmmm...I wonder just how long my list of 'I didn't write today' excuses can get?

BUT on the exciting front (for me at least) I did work in some Jane Austen title banter which made me OH so pleased since it turned out way funnier than I'd hoped. At least to me. And entertaining myself is all that matters, right? Right?

FIRST IMPRESSIONS...

45038 / 50000 words. 90% done!

No comments: