Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Excuses, Excuses

I have lots today. Wanna see?
  1. The evil eye is back
  2. I was nauseated all morning
  3. I couldn't stay awake while BabyBoy napped
  4. Sciatica had me gimpy all day
  5. BabyBoy had a fit at the sibling birth center tour
  6. Contractions (not the kind that do anyone any good, just the ones that put me out of commission)

Hmmm. If I keep this up, I'll have a Thursday Thirteen...and no book. Best get to work tomorrow!...still no word on how Trish is doing...

FIRST IMPRESSIONS...


18716 / 50000 words. 37% done!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The last update from Trish was when her computer went kablooey...any word if she's up and running again?

Natasha Oakley said...

Jenna is winning the word count war. Thing is, Trish will suddenly start pulling all-nighters and an absolute blinder. I have often found this habit VERY annoying. :)