Tuesday, February 19, 2008

RELEASE DAY!!


HER CINDERELLA COMPLEX releases today! Thanks to everyone who's been watching the creation of this story, and the path it took to publication.

The Idea Boutique has the saga of how this story found me. I've gone back and looked at my Writing A Book With Trish Wylie posts and found the basics of my setting, hero, & heroine. I found how excited I was by Cherry Adair's Finish The Damned Book challenge. It is such fun to remember.

Thanks to Samhain, the process of getting this book ready for the public has been as wonderful as the book was to write. The editing was a supportive learning experience, and the cover creation was just plain fun.

So those with room on their e-book readers...head on over to My Bookstore and More to find HER CINDERELLA COMPLEX. For those who wait for the paperback...I think we might get it by Christmas. For an excerpt click here

3 comments:

Leila Brown said...

Congrats Jenna. I know it has been a while but I haven't forgot about you. You should be recieving a few emails from The Romance Studio in the next couple of days.


Leila Brown

Leila Brown said...

Can you email me Jenna. I have some info to send you.

Leila Brown

D. Renee Bagby said...

You're very welcome and I hope it does well. :)