Thursday, February 28, 2008

Thirteen Reasons to read "Her Cinderella Complex"


I have to do it...shameless promotion is a rite of passage :) Plus, J-Lee did it.



  1. The Pool Scene. Has to be the number one reason...hence why I pulled the excerpt from there :)

  2. The Private Island...don't tell me you don't want one.

  3. It's a modern fairy tale

  4. The hero has a secret, and even he doesn't know what it is!

  5. I got to keep the shoes!

  6. A millionaire boss

  7. Immi edited it, so that gives me some street cred...or web cred...

  8. It's dedicated to Cherry Adair and everyone at the Emerald City Writers Conference who finished the damned book.

  9. There is a getaway in a yacht!

  10. Sex in the kitchen

  11. I worked in references to Great Expectations

  12. It's on the My Bookstore and More best seller list

  13. Did I say please? Please?

4 comments:

Tempest Knight said...

Sounds like a great read. I'll have to check it out on my next book-shopping spree. :)

Darla said...

I've put it on my list! I can't wait to find out what his secret is... :)

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Sounds good, indeed. I'm intrigued by the sex-in-the-kitchen, myself, although the hero's secret is tantalizing, too.

Jennifer McKenzie said...

Come on, Jenna, you have to threaten to CRY. LOL.
GREAT TT. I'm hoping to get my copy soon.