Tuesday, February 26, 2008

In The News...

For Kicks Hillsboro author writes romances

There is an article about me and my latest release in my local paper. They got my website wrong, and the title of Her Cinderella Complex, but who can complain? It is lovely!

She mentioned all my favorite things - my kids, my writing, my local romance group and NaNoWriMo! Talk about fab!

It makes me proud to be a part of this community. Our local paper has a section that celebrates the accomplishments of residents, and that alone makes me proud.

FOR KICKS paperback & eBook

1 comment:

Karen Erickson said...

Congrats Jenna! That is just too cool to be in your local paper. And congrats on that great review too. :)

I love the name Grace. It's my grandma's middle name and my brother named his daughter Leah Grace. So pretty. You'd better share pics when the time comes.