Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Writing a book with Trish, step 3

SETTING

So I have my hero & heroine, now I need a place to put them! After a while I'm going to stick them here. It's a private island in the middle of Lake Shastina. I can't write those secluded tropical islands very well...so this one is in the Northwest.

This prestigious 10,000 sqft mansion sits on top of a 75 acre private island. At the base of Mt. Shasta, in Lake Shastina in Northern California.


I know just how to work in the sunset and the pool. Now, outside of the house I need...


Heather's bedroom (the pink is a surprise since she dresses for work in black) & Curtis' bedroom (all black and white, which he hates).




Then comes the office.
And the church she runs away from.

Phew.
I think I have this one in the bag!

1 comment:

TJ Brown said...

Looks very nice. I am busy picking mine out too... just for ducts. Oh, can you write me again? I can't find your email address:)

Teri