Sunday, April 15, 2007

Sometimes...life is too frustrating for words.

On Saturday I skipped out on my RWA meeting, packed off BabyBoy with my brother and went to town writing. Great morning of work. Except...when I came back to it...al my morning work was gone.

Tried AutoRecover, but that seemed to be sending my saves into never never land. So...i am down a chapter, all that child care wasted...and...I am wondering if it is the writing gawds way of telling me I went the wrong way with the story.

2 comments:

Ally Blake said...

Oh gawd Jenna! That's just mean. I often lose posts on blogger or emails before I've sent them and that makes me get worse than road rage. Losing a whole chapter...

Though of course that has slowed you down a bit which is good for me ;).

Ally

Jennifer McKenzie said...

I can totally relate to this. I lost 17K to a virus.....twice. It was tough to get back to it.
You can do it.