Thursday, April 12, 2007

In honor of The Secret, Happiness Now, and my bad mood...


Thirteen Things Jennais happy about


1…. The boys are both in school for a few hours today
2…. Hotmail is down, so I can't be distracted by email
3…. I seem to be winning the word war with Trish and Ally
4…. Empire waist fashions are in (and quite forgiving)
5…. Chocolate soy milk
6…. Got my yoga in yesterday
7…. RWA conference is only three months away!
8…. My local RWA meeting is this weekend (I am craving adult conversation)
9…. Writing.
10…. BigBoy has inherited my love of board games
11…. My bed. I could live here, really
12…. Reading. Only thing better than writing.
13…. Art. Art supplies are my crack.



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!


10 comments:

R.G. ALEXANDER said...

I'm happy about empire waistlines as well LOL. Good List! Thanks for coming to my TT!

Rhonda Helms said...

Good things to be thankful about, indeed! I'm thankful it's Thursday, which means the weekend is almost upon us!!

Gina Ardito aka Katherine Brandon said...

I'm happy it's raining and the kids and I decided to take a Mental Health Day to watch movies and bake. :)

Crystal Jordan said...

Empire waistlines, yay!

Elle Fredrix said...

I'll put 11 and 12 together and say reading in bed makes me happy!

Sonja Foust said...

What a nice way of looking at email being down. I'd be like, "Gah! My email! Help! I'm dying! Hellllllp!"

Anonymous said...

Hmm, empire waist things are ok but somehow my, er, chest seems to end up below that line...*cough* if you know what I mean. It must be the three kids! LOL

Em said...

Glad you're having a good day.

I too like empire waists and just about all of my conference clothes have 'em.

Lis said...

I think I may have to invest in the empire waist look :)

Heather said...

Art. Art supplies are my crack.

LOL...Are you as bad as I am with stamping supplies? I outdid myself this weekend and made 40 cards over 2 days -- and I was gone half of Saturday!

Great list, Jenna!