Sunday, April 08, 2007

Once in a Lifetime

What is on your to-do list for life? Things you want to try...someday. Collecting this list is the ultimate way to procrastinate, helps you see what matters to you beneath the everyday clutter of life, and is a great motivator to knock a few off the list ASAP. So...what's on your list?
  • Spend the night in a haunted house
  • Have a page long 'other books by' page in my novels
  • Write in wet cement
  • Take an 'unplugged' vacation
  • Have a shelf with nothing but my own books on it
  • Host a dinner party AND enjoy myself
  • Reach the top of a rock climbing wall
  • Stay in a posh hotel suite
  • Get henna tatooed
  • Win a writing award (yes, I pathetically need the validation)
  • Spend 24 hours in solitude
  • Finally get to the planetarium
  • Send a message in a bottle out to sea
  • Run the Hood-To-Coast race
  • Read every book on my shelves
  • Ride in a hot air balloon
  • Have a professional make-up lesson
  • Stick to a workout routine for more than a week
  • Teach Bayley to LOVE to read
  • Figure out this writing gig so that I can sell on a conversation with my editor and never write a synopsis again!
OK. So there are lots more, but it is my bedtime. What about you?

3 comments:

Sonja Foust said...

My list is up on 43things.com. One of my favorite websites! :-)

Laura Rose said...

Why are you procrastinating, woman? You have a book to write!

*bit of a scuffle*

Ahem, sorry, Bertha got loose for a minute there and she's running rampant this morning. Don't listen to her, she's just feeling like she's the boss of me again. :) ;)

Cole Reising said...

This is cute! I particularly liked number two! :)

Cole