Friday, June 09, 2006

Sometimes I think I am a little too aware of my own psychopathology. I only got 200 or so words farther on DRIVE ME CRAZY yesterday, and I have some great excuses:
  1. There was a submissions snafu with a short story publisher I've been trying to break into. Followed by two more rejections. That's enough to send anyone clamoring for the Goo Goo Cluster ice cream.
  2. I had a terrible headache. Not enough to send me to the hospital, but enough to make me a space cadet from the pain medication.
  3. I hate to set writing aside for another project. Huh? I'm not sure which story my editor wants first... one of the finished ones or this idea. I did hear from her though...Come For Dinner will be titled COOKING UP A STORM. Me likee!

I wonder if I can convince Hubba Bubba to let me lock myself in a room this weekend and get over myself!

1 comment:

Jennifer McKenzie said...

Take it easy. You've had a rough week. Get that hubby to give you a neck rub.