Sunday, June 11, 2006

Mind Over Muffins

I'm dieting...again. I'm thinking of making a short story anthology about the same woman, as she tries every diet ever. This time I'm a combo dieter. A little Dr. Phil (which worked like a charm before I was on drugs.),a little 3-Hour Diet, a little Pocket Diet, a little Apples & Pears. We'll see. I'm giving this 30 days...and if my boobs still don't fit into my bridesmaid dress, I'm getting a trainer and hitting the Hoodia.

Thank goodness Drive Me Crazy is an outdoors book...I could never diet if I was writing another food book like Cooking Up A Storm.

2 comments:

Karen Erickson said...

Yes, good luck, Jenna. I read books w/ delicious food descriptions and get hungry. I couldn't write a book focusing on food if I was trying to diet - torture! :)

Julie S said...

I just started a diet too! Don't they suck? Good luck on yours!