Sunday, June 25, 2006

The Best of Intentions

I haven't written squat. Took the boys to the coast yesterday and planned to use my Alphie during the drive...not on those winding roads! Did tour a lighthouse, creamery, tidepools, beach, octopus tree, hike, have a lovely pizza dinner (Teriyaki Chicken, yum!) and of course ice cream to round out the day (German Chocolate Cake, yum!)

Great time and a sun burn had by all. Came home to find the package that was supposed to be delivered two days ago was not my advance check (darn), but my line edits! OK. I am so new, I love line edits. Which I need to get to right now :) It is fun to see how your story was and was not changed in the editing process.

Do far, there is a change from left coast to West coast. Too bad. I meant the left coast (left wing politics more prevalent in Oregon and Washington) but I guess that would be confusing in the UK. Heck, it's probably confusing outside the PNW!

2 comments:

Laura Rose said...

The trick is not to force it, and you know that. Now, to just figure out how to lure it out of hiding...

I sympathise. Bertha's still cruising the South Pacific I'm telling ya.

Anonymous said...

That sounds like a lovely outing :)