Thursday, June 29, 2006

It's Official




My golf book might not have much hope with MX...my cousin-in-law (from England) confirmed golf is for the over 40 set there. My cousin described it as..."remember when Foghorn Leghorn would dress up for golf? That's the golfers, except they aren't chickens."

I knew EXACTLY what she meant. I have something of a secret Foghorn Leghorn obsession. Do you think she remembers that? I mean, she ran away to England to get married after college (not exactly, but that sounds so romantic, that's how I tell it)...she can't possible remember...right?

Or maybe she's seen my keychain. Anyway, I can't find the picture, but it seems golf is not sexy in the UK. Really, they should give it a shot. There are some super-cute new fashion lines devoted to golfing.

No comments: