Highlight reel ::
- Freakish snowstorm shut down the city for a week. Great that the kids could build a snowfort and sled in their own yard, not great that they were home from school and stole me from my writing groove.
- Took the kids to the pizza place with the indoor playground three times. Yeah, let's skip that in February, shall we?
- Evil eye was back, so spent lots of time visiting with my eye doctor and wearing the glasses I loathe.
- We had a nasty stomach flu that was shared by the entire family. This really puts a damper on the writing mood. I mean, who can think fun, flirty, sexy while smelling....just forgeddaboudit!
- Double rejection from the lovvely editor. Truly, if that ever happens again it will be too soon.
- On the plus side, I had two short stories come out from Wild Rose Press, Just One Spark was on the shelves in Australia, BabyBoy started a tumbling class that is beyond adorable, and my baby brother babysat twice and cleaned my microwave both times!