Monday, September 25, 2006

My legs are swollen

I think I'm having a reaction to MSG that must have been in some Chinese food I had on Saturday. And my left hand is numb. I suspect carpal tunnel. And...yeah I didn't get to writing today. Did take the kids to the zoo though. And did a huge homework project with BigBoy.

Yes, he is in kindergarten. He is the Shining Star of his class this week, so we journaled our weekend with the Shining Star Bear (pirates, Red Robin, new shoes, visiting grandparents, bike rides, and the zoo). Then we made a poster all about him. Which was fun...but we have to let him do it himself so what I thought would take an hour at most...took 3. This is why parents do their kids homework I think.

2 comments:

TJ Brown said...

Hope you are feeling better. Is the writing going well?
teri

Unknown said...

Ha! I am *so* tempted to do my girls' homework sometimes!
Hope your legs are better by now.
Immi
x