Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Talk Pirate To Me!

Ahoy, god day e'eryone, gar! Let's have some fun, shall we? Tis' Talk Like A Pirate Day, gar! Do your worst...

Argh, gar! Whar's me PepsiOne?

The lo'ely editor called and helped me work through the worst o' my issues with Just One Eve. By jo'e, I think I''e figured this one out, shiver me timbers! Whar I was thinkin' I'd have t' pull characters, she helped me see how t' just highlight them diffarntly. So...tis' still my story, just focused more.

Thank goodness for editors who will hold your hand, e'en when they should be goin' home because it is late in London and they have a cold. She literally talked t' me until she lost her 'oice.

Ahoy, i'm off t' sit on my dungbie and get some work done!

Ahoy, translate your own text int' Pirate-speak with the Pirate Translator!

HER CINDERELLA COMPLEX : Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter 27,916 / 60K (46.5%)

2 comments:

TJ Brown said...

LOL Jenna, my son woke me up with an argh!

It was nice to lunch with you after the workshop... would love to get together with you some time for coffee. Kerensa and I do that quite often!
teri

April said...

Glad to hear you've got such a sweetheart for an editor! Hope the discussion leads to some really great inspiration and writing ;-)