Thursday, September 07, 2006

Look Who's Coming To Chat!! THIS IS CHICK LIT Q&A 9/8-10

How Nancy Drew Saved My Life Oh My Goth! Dixieland Sushi
Lauren Baratz-Logsted ** Gena Showalter ** Cara Lockwood


You Could Do Better Tales from the Crib
Stephanie Lehmann ** Jennifer Coburn
Dating Is Murder His Insignificant Other
Harley Jane Kozak ** Karen Siplin

A Dollar Short: The Bottom Dollar Girls Go Hollywood
Karin Gillespie

Join these and more contributors to the THIS IS CHICK LIT anthology as they discuss the genre, how it's evolving, and the recent THIS IS CHICK LIT/THIS IS NOT CHICK LIT controversy Fri Sept 8- Sun Sept 10 for a Q&A at Romance Divas.

2 comments:

Karen Erickson said...

Amanda Brice has a terrific blog about this very subject today. I happen to like chick lit - I think it's fun.

:)

Unknown said...

Oh thank goodness. Blogger was hating on her this morning. She's done a wonderful job coordinating this even. I love chick-lit. It;s reading candy.