Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Who says lights go on the tree?



I stole this from the Playground Monitor, for obvious reasons.


And...because we all know how much I love free online reads, especially romance or chick lit, I have to tell you about these two things...which morph into 14 things, but I digress ::


12 Days of Chica Lit!! Plus an extra bonus day - 13 free stories from the likes of Mary Castillo, Caridad Pineiro, Caridad Ferrer, Misa Ramirez, and Tracy Montoya...plus others whose books I haven't read, but these ladies are wonderful, so I am sure the others are just as fab!
A Dead Guy in a Pear Tree by Leslie Kelly - it's on eHarlequin, with daily installments...
Go on...read up!

2 comments:

Karen Erickson said...

I love that pic and I think I need to steal it and put it up on my blog too. Ha!

Unknown said...

You should! It will go viral on us! Perhaps get us Girls Next Door hits! LOL!