Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I sold another NaNoWriMo novel :)

I sold my second NaNoWriMo story, FOR KICKS to Black Lyon Publishing last week. And I even worked my way into a pre-baby release, ebook and print, so that is double the lovliness. Here's my too long book burp ::

Breeze Cohen knew something was missing from her life, but she didn’t have time to stop and think about it. She had everything – a career on the fast track, new condo, nice car – but nothing that made her feel…well, feel.


Logan Chandler knew life was short, and didn’t waste a minute. Life was meant to be lived, ravished, enjoyed. He worked hard so he could play hard. And he would love to play with Breeze Cohen. She fell into his arms, not once but twice. And the second he touched her she froze like ice. But he could see that was only the surface. Beneath her cool façade he knew she burned for him.


When the department store she manages messes up the training for an exclusive athletic shoe launch, Breeze volunteers to make it right, traveling across the country to ensure the roll out goes as planned. While on the road she has more time to think than ever before, and with Logan popping up in her thoughts and in person, she wonders if walking on the wilder side of life with him might be just the thing to get her feeling again. But when she feels more for him than either of them planned, can she confide in him, or will she abide by the affair being just For Kicks?
**that book cover is something I mocked up. I'm sure the real one will be better :D

4 comments:

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Holy smoke, Jenna! Congrats!!!

Tempest Knight said...

That's awesome! Congrats! :)

Jennifer McKenzie said...

I remember this one! Congrats! And I'm glad you will get it all done before the baby arrives.

Anonymous said...

woo to the hoooooooooo baby!