Saturday, August 19, 2006

Suckopsis .. Synopiss .. Editorial Torture Device

The lovely editor is determined to make me love them. Someday I will look back on this time of synopsis drugery and laugh, but now I am...OK so I am laughing. But I have a great sense of humor. This is crazy.

I did manage to write 2 synopses today for completely new story ideas. I love dreaming up new story ideas. This one is sexy, has two weepy moments that I can see so far, and will make me exercise for research. I can't lose with PLAYING WITH FIRE.

Then there's ONLY FITTING. This one has THE BEST opening I've ever thought up. Me. Of the washing machine opening. THE BEST. I've decided I'll post them when I get comments from the lovely editor, roll the whole thing like a learning exercise for us all.

No comments: