Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Do NOT wake my kids! I'm working, people!

The landscaping crew set off my neighbors car alarm and work my kids from their naps. I've discussed the logic of their returning to naptime bliss -- if Mommy can write and eventually sell enough books we'll have th emoney to take them on a fun try to Australia in the summer of 2008. Won't that be great? Um, yeah.

They know we're going because Uncle Chris will be graduating from medical school, and it has nothing to do with me and my 'work' as they call it. So, we're going, and I have until June of 2008 to make the money, so please no telemarketer calls during naps, or landscaping mishaps, or door-to-door salesjerks who can't read my 'no soliciting' sign. I'm working here, people!

Not playing on the internet. No, not me!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I totally know what you mean there.............. Trash truck seems to come by at exactly the moment my toddler is down for her nap every week...