Monday, August 28, 2006

She's Got Legs! - Amanda Brice

I know this is a HUGE cover...but check out the shoes on my friend Amanda's cover! I vote she has to mock up some of those shoes for the next conference so we'll all know...that's the She's Got Legs author. Be careful what you write...

For me, it's always clothes, shoes, and recipes I want to copy from stories...should I do a recipe companion for Cooking Up A Storm? What about the waffles in Just One Spark?
*******
Amanda's Blurb: Daria Wyatt didn't want to go to her high school reunion. Although she'd had a more fabulous life in the past fifteen years than, oh, ninety percent of her class, she knew seeing those girls in person wouldn't exactly do wonders for her self-esteem. If only her younger sister Kara hadn't insisted that she go. Backed into a corner, Daria borrows Kara's high heels in an effort to give her more spunk. But in her rush to get out the door, she picks up the wrong pair, a butt-ugly purple platform creation with green sequins...

Publisher: Freya's Bower (Electronic: Bites, Chick Lit)

No comments: