Thursday, June 08, 2006

NOT A WORD!

I didn't write at all yesterday. I was darned tired and thought I'd try the Edison trick. Fall asleep with a pencil in your hand & when it drops you'll wake up. I was more tired than that I guess. I slept the whole hour my babes napped.

But there is still my evening write, right? Nope. Hubba-Bubba got home at a reasonable hour and we had a fantastic dinner (my lasagna was superb, if I do say so myself) with his dad and my brother. Hubba-Bubba went to run his folks to the station so they could catch the train to the airport...and then had to go to another town to find his dad's wallet, and then since they missed the train, drive them to the airport. Considering, he made record time getting there and back. Still, it left no writing time. None.

I need to screw my head on straight.

4 comments:

KATZ said...

You'll get there, Jenna! :)

I was just thinking recently, since Romance Junkies is accepting entries for this year's contest, that last year I remember reading your entry and thought it was the best of the week - turns out I had a sneak peek of Just One Spark! :)

April said...

LOL, I've tried Edison's method too. I guess the key is the nice hard chair he used to sit in. For some reason, I always gravitate to the couch for my attempts :-). Good luck getting some writing done!

Laura Rose said...

I promise I will NOT bug you this weekend :) I have some writing to do too, LOL

Jennifer McKenzie said...

Come on, Jenna. You're one of the hardest working Writer/Mammas I know. You will get all this done. Have a great weekend.