Thursday, June 22, 2006

No Water For Me?!?

I drink water like the planet is going dry. For one of the tests I have to limit my water intake to 24 ounces a day...I drink that before breakfast. I usually look at most things as having book potential, but as much as I like to torture my characters, I won't be doing THIS!

Another rant...I hate to drive, especially in traffic, and in downtown one-way streets. I have no sense of direction and trouble paying attention. Not a good combo when driving. I had to go downtown for bloodwork, and tomorrow to deliver...you don't want to know.

On the plus side, I bet when this is over I could write a Medical.

4 comments:

Julie Cohen said...

I hope you feel better soon Jenna and get some answers, too.

Karen Erickson said...

Always, always, always looking for a story angle. :)

Sorry about the water thing. Hopefully all of this will be over soon and you'll have some answers.

KATZ said...

I felt the same way a few weeks ago getting an echo of my heart and giving pints for bloodwork for an eye problem...hope they find an answer for you!

LOL about driving, too. Maybe it's part of being a writer that you can't pay attention when your driving??? :)

K.A.S. said...

Yikes. I'd feel parched on 24 oz myself.

**hugs** hope they find an answer soon!