Monday, October 22, 2007

Busy Busy

Not only am I hustling through life, trying my best not to vomit all the time...the kids are BUSY! Really, this should be the part of parenting they warn you about. The school concerts. field trips, art classes, homework...these are the hardest working tiny people!

I don't know how those uber-scheduled kiddos do it. Mine only get one extra thing at a time (because Mommy can't handle more) and they get burned out with that! Hmmm....perhaps I'll have to explore this and try my hand at writing womens fiction.

Nah...I like the escape! I have two stories vying to be written as my NaNo, which is nice. Cupcake (which might not have a love scene) and Cake (again, with the prudish characters). If I wasn't writing something for Phaze right now, I'd swear preggo brain is rejecting all things sexy!

1 comment:

Julie S said...

I'm so excited for you, Jenna! When are you due?

Good luck with NaNo!