Tuesday, October 16, 2007

70 Days of Sweat...


or...a great way to get your Nano-prep & NaNo novel done :)


I think people work better as a group...there is an accountability facctor that really keeps motivation rolling. This time around, the goddesses of 70 Days of Sweat coordinated it so the span starts a bit before NaNo (October 15th) rushes through the month of words, and winds up on January 15th...yes that is more than 70 days, but the beauties are giving us holidays off...23 days of them!


Come on, how can you say no when they are being so generous?


Alison Kent, Jo Leigh, HelenKay Dimon, Larissa Ione, Stephanie Tyler, Shiloh Walker, Lauren Dane, Diana Peterfreund, Jaci Burton, and Portia Da Costa are offering their support during the process. So far over 200 people have signed up, including MG Braden, Susanna Carr, Shelli Stevens, Bronwyn Jameson, Delilah Devlin ... too many people to name...so...


Go sign up on the website, and write a few pages today...manuscript pages if you aren't NaNo-ing, do up a character chart if you are.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Jenna. Good luck with the Challenge. I'm rooting for you!

Unknown said...

I agree with you about working better in a group. There's just something about knowing a whole bunch of folks are out there doing (suffering?) the same thing.

Good luck!!

Anonymous said...

It's really fun to have that sense of community when you're working so hard.

Plus, being so open about it, it's like writing down everything you eat. You think about it more and the honesty helps!

Portia Da Costa said...

I can only echo what the others say... A group effort like Sweat70 really helps me, and Lauren is right about the honesty. Having to be accountable to fellow Sweaters [lol] forces me to write!

Larissa Ione said...

Absolutely! The energy that is generated during something like this is AMAZING! It really helps me focus.

And I NEED focus...

Marianne Arkins said...

I'm sweating... AND I'm NaNoing.

I'm also flat out of my mind.

*G*

Unknown said...

I'm NaNoing too this year. Shane and Tia from Iron Horse Rider's journey continues...
I love your list! LOL Better you than me HA!
Happy T13!

Anonymous said...

Hey, you're sweating too? I've already fallen behind.