Thursday, May 10, 2007

THURSDAY 13...6th installment


Thirteen keywords people typed to
find JENNA's blog...


1…. how romantic can a frenchman be
2.... movies to blame for romantic notions
3.... jenna's tough love
4.... emotional foreplay (this is my favorite!)
5.... mills and boon free reads
6.... getting laid first time free stories
7.... heather tindall wedding (HT is my heroine in Her Cinderella Complex...)
8.... high heels blogger
9.... writer cave
10... visualizing Merry Maids
11... pink heart society
12... searing hot heros (ah, how sweet, someone who typos as much as me)
13... sexy french phrazes (another typo...I guess I do those a lot!

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!

  1. The Pink Heart Society
  2. Crystal Jordan
  3. Loribelle Hunt
  4. Debbie Mumford
  5. Jennifer McK
  6. Rhonda Stapleton
  7. Sonja Foust
  8. Elle Fredrix
  9. Jennifer Shirk
  10. Grace Draven
  11. Gina Ardito
  12. Trish Wylie
  13. Shari Straight
  14. pussreboots
  15. Samantha Lucas

(leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


16 comments:

Unknown said...

visualizing merry maids? lol :)

http://samsquietspot.blogspot.com

pussreboots said...

You can imagine what sorts of searches bring people my way. My site is a pun on "puss in boots" but very few people come looking for cats. LOL!

Shari said...

I had no idea that key word had such power!!

http//:www.sharistraight.blogspot.com

Trish Wylie said...

I might have to do this one Jenna! Oooohhhh the fun and games...

Link me lonk me link me!!! Pretty please????

http://www.trishwylie.blogspot.com

Gina Ardito aka Katherine Brandon said...

OMG, that's hysterical! I only get boring searches. I might have to step up my blog entries a bit: add more stuff about "getting laid the first time..." LOL!

Anonymous said...

Too funny. Visualize Merry Maids? **raises eyebrows**

Grace

http://grace-draven.livejournal.com

Jennifer Shirk said...

Wow, who knew?

Very cool.

Elle Fredrix said...

LOL. Number 2. How bah humbug is that?

Oh, and you'd better watch out. I plan to get you back for the meme the other day!

Sonja Foust said...

I need to do this sometime. I get some really funny ones.

Rhonda Helms said...

UM, wow. hahahahahaha nice...what does "visualizing Merry Maids" even mean, anyway???

Jennifer McKenzie said...

Um I was looking at the high heels blogging one.
I'm skeered to look and see what people are keywording for my blog.

Debbie Mumford said...

LOL! I want #6!!

http://debbie-mumford.blogspot.com/

Loribelle Hunt said...

Lol! I always get a kick out of my key word list, but your list is a little tamer than mine lol!

Crystal Jordan said...

Jenna's tough love? LMAO!

Anonymous said...

So, Jenna, tell us...how romantic can a frenchman be?

P. Robinson said...

Very interesting! I am going to have to try that.