Thursday, May 17, 2007

Thursday 13 #8


Thirteen Things I will accomplish before my next birthday



1…. Sell at least three more novels

2.... Get back down to my fighting weight

3.... Start bringing in enough income that Hubba Bubba and I stob obsessing about money

4.... Finish four novels

5.... Paint the downstairs

6.... Finally buy drapes (it's been 6 years)

7.... Buy a bike and take a bike ride with the boys

8.... Take an actual vacation sans spawn with Hubba Bubba

9.... Clean the house from top to bottom

10... Attend a conference to celebrate each sale (RWA, Emerald City, Willamette Writers, EPPIE)

11... Make time for myself every day

12... Stop feeling so guilty all the time

13... Count my blessings every night

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



13 comments:

Two Voices Publishing said...

Great list, Jenna! I hope you accomplish them all. When I decided to become a full time writer almost a year and a half ago, I resolved to clean the house top to bottom. I'm somewhere in the middle right now. LOL.

If you figure out how to stop feeling guilty all the time, let me know, that's one I still haven't managed to accomplish.

Elle Fredrix said...

You've got quite a year lined up for yourself there! Are you going to keep us posted on your progress? :o)

R.G. ALEXANDER said...

The guilty thing is mine too. Counting your blessings and having a supportive partner definitely helps! Love your list!

Unknown said...

This is an awesome list! It sounds like you have the motivation and drive to accomplish it all! I wish you a happy birthday and the best of luck in the comming year. :)

Diana Castilleja said...

That's a great and challenging list. I would love to get back to my fighting weight! LOL And when you figure out how to clean the house AND take that vacation without worrying about money, please share! :)

Anonymous said...

This sounds like a great list. I'm in for almost all of them too. Um, except for the drapes. Don't need those! LOL

Loribelle Hunt said...

Awesome list, Jenna! Good luck!

Denise Patrick said...

Great list! Keep us posted. I'll be rooting for you.

Happy TT!

Michelle Pillow said...

Good luck! Sounds like you plan on being busy ;)

Michelle
http://michellepillow.com/authorblog/

Lyric James said...

Getting back to my fighting weight....working on that goal right now!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Mine was last week, so we Taurus' stick together! Woohoo!

TJ

Anonymous said...

What a great list! I think I need to print this out and tape it to my desk.

Grace Draven

Shari said...

Well, we'll finally have neighbors next door, so I'm gonna have to buy drapes, too. Or at least blinds.

And it would take weeks to clean my house from top to bottom, so I just do a day/part at a time. It's never clean all at once, but it isn't always dirty, either.

I count my blessings every day, and try not to feel guilty about anything. My blessings are real, but the guilt... well, we can only be human and do our best.

{{{HUGS}}} Hope you wrist heals fast! So sorry that happened to you.