Monday, December 31, 2007

New Years Eve Dream Dates

Romance heroes are so much easier to love than real people. I mean, I think we all would love to see Hugh in a towel coming out of our bathroom New Years Day...but then, the reason we love him so is we know he'll be in bed with his wife.

But this isn't about reality anyway...I'll be watching the ball drop from the comfort of my own couch. New Year's just isn't the same without champagne, and since this babe has me on a dry spell, HubbaBubba and I are staying home. Which gives me plenty of time to fantasize about men who do not watch football at every waking moment, nor want to discuss the strategies of bowl games and the BCS...okay, taking a deep breath here...






Go and see all the men to fantasize about in my Pink Heart Society Post.

No comments: