Thursday, December 06, 2007

The new look of Her Cinderella Complex

I just got the cover for Her Cinderella Complex. The book isn't available in ebook until February, print until December...but this is the first cover I've been able to banter with. At Mills & Boon it's all handled for you. But with Samhain, I had a choice of cover shots. I got to have an opinion about tweaking things. So much fun, I tell you.

And...when y'all read the book, you'll agree that dreamy look on the heroine's face, leaning on the distant hero, is spot on. Pure perfection.

4 comments:

Shelli Stevens said...

Jenna, I love it! Congrats!!

TJ Brown said...

It's lovely, Jenna.
^Teri

Romance, Rumours and Rogues said...

Oh wow, Jenna.
That is one truly gorgeous cover!!!

Karen Erickson said...

Beautiful cover Jenna! Congrats and can't wait to read it! ;)