Wednesday, December 26, 2007

12 Days of Christmas - Harlequin Presents style

I found this on the I Heart Presents blog...and am still grinning about it. Imagine, what would a Presents Hero do for the 12 Days of Christmas...oh, wait...editor Tessa Shapcott spelled it all out for you!

On the twelfth day of Christmas,
My true love sent to me
Twelve diamonds sparkling,
Eleven billionaires bidding,
Ten princes proposing,
Nine mistresses marrying,
Eight sheets – they’re silken,
Seven playboys pleasuring,
Six Greek tycoons a-laying,
Five desert kings!
Four virgin brides,
Three French men,
Two hired wives,
And the boss’s secret baby.

2 comments:

L.K. Campbell said...

That's a good one. I'll have to remember "Six Greek tycoons a-laying".

Kate said...

Ha! That's fantastic! Pretty much covers the bases, doesn't it :)