Monday, January 08, 2007

Writers' Diet Club

Last week at The Pink Heart Society we started up a Writers' Diet Club to banish writers butt. Now, because of this...I must publically weigh in! Really, this is as bad as Weight Watchers and Jenny Craig. I thought I was so good, losing FIVE pounds and all, since I only exercised once and had a pizza day. But NO! Natasha had to go and shrink SEVEN pounds without logging any miles on her exercise bike the way I did. Trish shed FOUR, all of them hard earned. She's researching weight loss like she does her books!

I chose a hula dancer for my ticker as inspiration...but since I have so much to lose it makes the BMI tracker look wonky.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can do it! Five pounds isn't anything to sneeze at, my dear. Keep up the good work!

Natasha Oakley said...

My 7lbs were very hard lost - I'm starving!!! Besides, I've fallen off the wagon today. It was stressful and I hit the cookie jar.

Anonymous said...

Five pounds! Go Jenna! Good going, Natasha! I have a huge goal to lose 50 pounds by nationals. The starving part never works for me though. So, instead I'm trying the exercise to death part. Tennis twice a week and I just joined Bally's Fitness so I can go beat myself up at least three other days a week. Ouch! This hurts!

Anonymous said...

Good for you, Jenna!
I've made it to 7, but Atkins is just the best diet ever for me. It really kills the cravings...now if I could just get on the elliptical.

I have a 50lb goal by nationals, too!! :)