Thursday, January 18, 2007

FinDaBoo!!

That Trish Wylie is a slave driver. I know she has a riding crop, and I'm betting she knows how to use it if those of us who promised to Finish the Damn Book with the Pink Heart Society don't actually write a book this year!

I'm in serious need of a kick in the pants...since I've been on writing vacation for a month now! So, FinDaBoo it is!

I'll even follow the FinDaBoo steps:

What :: A fun & flirty MX
Where :: In my bedroom/office
When :: Naptimes & after the babes are in bed
Who :: I have a CP who is up to her curly hair in a romantic suspense, so she'll read this as payment...so I had better make it good. She's gone sci-fi so she deserves a light, sexy read as a break.
Why :: I write what I want to read. I've been down on myself because of my latest string of rejections, but I need to keep in mind that I write for me. Hopefully that old adage (and book) do what you love and the money will follow comes true this year. Otherwise...I won't be able to afford my book addiction!

Want to join in? Ally Blake is posting her tips on Saturday. Who else is on board? Bronwen, Sue, and many more who don't waste time on blogs. Smart chicks. Need help? Ally is doing a Between the Sheets workshop on her blog. Me? Yeah, I have a synopsis that squeaked by the CP...as long as I include pole dancing in chapter one.

No comments: