Monday, January 22, 2007

Would you look at that!

My book made it onto the shelves on the other side of the world! Thanks Laura, for snapping the pic and emailing it to me!
And thanks all for the printer condolences. The blasted thing is kinda working now, as long as you don't mind the top half of your document on one sheet and the bottom half on another!
As part of the Pink Heart Diet Club I must weight in and report another pound lost. Just one. Not bad, but since I've actually worked out the last three days in a row, I wanted more. Probably shouldn't have had the apple crostada and vanilla ice cream at my in-laws last night, but hey, the woman can bake!

2 comments:

Laura Rose said...

hehe You're welcome Jenna. I just wish that pic was a little clearer, but then, I only had my mobile phone with me so took the shot with it.

Cole Reising said...

I'm always wishing for more weight loss... but oh well. Good job on yours! And that has got to be a great feeling seeing your books out there!
Cole